About good light:
good light is about beauty beyond the binary. We’re cruelty-free, clean, vegan, and made in South Korea. We are a culture-focused company by promoting a more inclusive definition of beauty through product and purpose. We strive to reflect the diversity and fluidity of the world we live in today and a percentage of all sales goes to True Colors United.
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated individual with a keen interest in wholesale beauty products to support our wholesale team during the busy fall sales period. This is a great opportunity to be involved in all wholesale processes, from order entry to deliveries. The successful candidate must master tasks quickly and be willing to work in a fast-paced environment. Great attention to detail is vital as well as a professional working attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Manage daily support with Retail Manager
● Provide support for processing EDI replenishment orders via B2B
● Compiled data and analyzed reports for bulk purchase orders.
● Be aware of shipping requirements, documents needed for delivery, communication with 3PL
● Perform administrative tasks related to wholesale accounts
● Mandatory wholesale trade internship experience
● Strong Excel skills – must know how to create and manage pivot table and vlookup formulas in addition to having very strong basic Excel knowledge
● Exposure to EDI systems is a plus
● Expert in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
● Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
● Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
● A commitment of 15-20 hours per week.
● Must be able to receive college credit or equivalent
Benefits + Benefits:
We are an extremely small team and a startup. What’s great about it? Being able to get your hands dirty with real-world experience, and unlike traditional internships where you might fetch coffee or perform menial tasks, you’ll be exposed to crucial aspects of our business and operations.
To Apply: Please send your resume to [email protected] with the title “Wholesale/Operations Fall 2022 Internship”
Scroll to continue