LONDON, June 18, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Shoptalk, the leading U.S. conference for the retail, grocery and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) industries, has announced its global expansion with the relaunch of Shoptalk Europe. Taking place at ExCeL London on June 6-8, 2022, Shoptalk Europe will provide a platform for the entire European retail ecosystem to come together to reimagine the future of retail.
Over the three days, Shoptalk Europe will host over 200 industry-leading speakers who are truly diverse – from established retailers to innovative new startups and prolific investors. Half of the speakers and agenda will focus on topics related to grocery and consumer products. More than 25 speakers confirmed a year before the event, including:
- La Redoute Internationale – Michael truluck, CEO
- Mr. Spex – Dirk Graber, CEO
- Outfitter – Julia BÃ¶sch, CEO and co-founder
- Olaplex – JuE Wong, CEO
- Cosabelle – Guido Campello, CEO and Creative Director
- Chiquelle – Pouya Boland, co-founder and CEO
- FTD – Charlie cole, CEO
- WM Morrisons – Matt Kelleher, Group CIO
- John lewis – Cassandra Hicks Bergsland, Omnichannel Director
- MediaMarktSaturn N3XT – Sonja moosburger, General manager
- Stanley Black & Decker – Heather kang, President and CEO, International Trade
- Pizza Hut – Helen Vaid, Global Client Manager
- Randa clothing and accessories – David Katz, executive vice president and chief marketing officer
- Fressnapf – Lars kietzer, product manager and vice-president of product
- PepsiCo – Anna farberov, GM PepsiCo Labs, Global Venture & Innovation
- Zalando – Carsten Keller, Vice-President, Direct to Consumer
- Crocs – Jessica alsing, vice president of digital commerce, Asia & EMEA
- Sonae – Bruno MourÃ£o, Head of IT Transformation & Strategy & IT Experimentation
- Endeavor Drinks Group, a unit of the Woolworths Group – Benjamin thompson, Head of Digital Transformation
- March – Gary Arora, Global Launchpad Lead & Head of Seeds of Change Accelerator
- Atomico – Sacha Astafyeva, Partner
- Dan Pearlman Group – Nicole srock.Stanley, Founder and CEO
- Your Studio – Tom philipson, co-founder and managing director
- IGD – Susan barrat, CEO
- Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania – Barbara kahn, Baker Professor of Marketing
Shoptalk Europe will host over 2,500 attendees from leading retailers and brands, startups, tech companies, investors, media and analysts to learn, network, collaborate and grow. “We were blown away by the support from sponsors and speakers,” mentionned Sarah Netherway, event director, Shoptalk Europe. âThe need for a top quality retail event in Europe is very evident from the early support we received. “
âShoptalk is unique in the way it unites all parts of the retail ecosystem, across Europe and beyond, “said Katy fryatt, Launch Director, Shoptalk Europe. Shoptalk Europe took place successfully in 2017 in Copenhagen, Denmark. âWe are thrilled to create an event of the caliber and scale that Europe Needs.”
The first confirmed sponsors for Shoptalk Europe include Awin, BlinkReceipt, Bloomreach, Checkout.com, commercetools, Cymbio, Flow Commerce, Forter, Halla, Localistico, Manhattan Associates, Narvar, NewStore, Nextail, Northfork, Pacvue, Pinterest, Pitney Bowes, Pixlee TurnTo, Proximity Insight, Riskified, Salsify, Shoppermotion, Shopware, Signified, Syndigo, Taggstar, True Fit, UntieNots and Yotpo.
The Shoptalk Europe community will also be invited to participate in the Shoptalk Fall Meetup. Shoptalk Meetups brings together large groups organized for dual-membership virtual meetings and peer group discussions, and has successfully facilitated a total of over 33,000 online meetings for over 4,000 attendees to date. Shoptalk Fall Meetup takes place October 19-21, 2021.
An event of Hyve Group plc (LSE: HYVE: LN), Shoptalk is widely known for hosting the best and fastest growing events in retail and for bringing together thousands of industry change makers to collaborate on a unmatched scale across a wide range of online and offline and innovative use cases. new formats, including Tabletalks, Hosted Meetings and Meetups. For five years, Shoptalk has defined the community of retail industry innovators by bringing together established retailers and brands with direct-to-consumer and tech startups, big tech and internet companies, private equity investors. risk, real estate developers, financial analysts, the media and others. . For more information visit www.shoptalk.com and www.shoptalkeurope.com.
Hyve Group plc is a next-generation global events company focused on bringing together and connecting entire industry ecosystems from around the world. We serve our clients’ learning, networking and commerce needs through market-leading in-person and online events. Hyve Group plc focuses on globally consistent best practices and unmatched quality. Our vision is to create the world’s premier portfolio of content-driven must-see events, delivering exceptional experience and return on investment to our clients. Hyve’s market-leading global brand portfolio includes: Shoptalk, Spring fair, MosBuild, Bett, Mining Indaba and recently acquired Retail Meetup, a revolutionary digital platform for large scale online networking and commerce.
Where business is personal, where meetings move markets and where today’s leaders inspire those of tomorrow.
Let’s talk about SOURCE store