We are looking for an experienced Wholesale Manager in the lifestyle industry. You will have extensive experience in national and international markets, with specific networks in the United States. You will have a proven ability to think strategically in a fluid, fast-paced space. Lisa is high-energy and moves fast, to elevate her marks you need to stay ahead of the game and bring some magic! We are looking for a proactive leader who anticipates potential problems and presents solutions, someone who knows how to think things through and who is always on the lookout for new opportunities. To successfully complete this brief, you will have excellent project management skills as an experienced wholesale manager with impeccable attention to detail, and have a solid understanding of data, reports, systems and processes.
This role will take your career to the next level, responsible for developing and implementing a wholesale strategy across an impressive portfolio of lifestyle products; you will have the courage and determination to deliver every time. In collaboration with the internal team, you will ensure an extensive and successful product flow in each targeted market. You will be confident and well connected, and happy to work independently (mostly from home) within a high performing team. Your primary focus will be to expand our wholesale operations across multiple channels to fulfill Lisa’s mission and that of Collective Hub. The sky is the limit and anything is possible!
- A solid understanding of the international and domestic wholesale market and, ideally, experience of the US market
- Be prepared to travel domestically and internationally when necessary and when deemed safe to do so
- Ideally have experience in managing large accounts
- Have experience with lifestyle boutiques, large retail chains, the giftware industry and the ability to think laterally to other wholesale solutions
- Have strong existing relationships with boutiques, retail chains, etc.
- Has worked with marketplaces and has a good understanding of dropshipping distribution methods
- Has experience with Shopify and other digital platforms
- Optimize the B2B market share of domestic and international wholesale accounts and develop a strategy to support overall wholesale growth
- Works alongside the Brand Director and CEO to ensure brand tone is consistent and aligned as the wholesale channel grows
- Manage major national and international accounts
- Develop the overall wholesale strategy for the global market and identify international and domestic wholesale account opportunities
- Develop forward forecasting as well as performing strategic functions as well as managing wholesale account finances
- Ability to establish and adhere to budgets
- Work with key internal company stakeholders to execute effective campaigns, visual merchandising, marketing communications and market guides for global wholesale
- Actively seek out gift fair opportunities and work with the Brand Manager to execute visual merchandising, communication strategies and more
- Ability to configure necessary portals on the website to streamline processes with accounts
- Manage the end-to-end relationship with and operation of the Iconic wholesale account
This superstar will report to the Brand Manager and work alongside Lisa Messenger, an international speaker, best-selling author and authority on disruption in both the corporate sector and the start-up scene. This role offers the freedom to work from home, with the successful candidate being based in Sydney in order to attend meetings and work on site if required. A competitive salary plus OTE is offered with an immediate start available for the successful candidate.
We would love to hear from you if this role enlightens you and if you have the drive and experience we are looking for. Please include a cover letter stating exactly why you would like the opportunity to take on this position and what you would bring to this position. Applications close on February 18, 2022.